Tuesday 8 November 2011

Chevrons, dots and stripes.

After my evening of printing on paper I had an evening of printing on fabrics. I used the one pad of fabric dye which I have, that's why they are all the same colour. After my fun evening of stamping I saw Melissa's post and thought it was a good idea to take a photo of the fabrics on the wall too.



I can't wait to try some of these patterns in the new colours I've bought. Yellow, orange, sky blue, grey. I'm thinking silk scarves.....any other ideas? I really would like to hear them.

5 comments:

  1. Last Christmas I made some batiked fabric and used it as book covers for personal books I gave my whole family. Hand printed fabric would be wonderful in a bookmaking project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theylook fabulous all pinned up on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettiest wall i have seen in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely wonderful !!
    tea cozy, phone cozy/cover, glasses case, pouch ...
    the possibilities are endless !!
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks sooo good!!!! And what a good idea in Atelier Conti's comment, to make fabric book covers. Or homemade notebooks with fabric covers.

    ReplyDelete