Tuesday 11 June 2013

I want to do it all

Last night I stayed up till midnight doing this drawing. I was excited to show it so have taken photos straight away. The light isn't too good and I don't have Photoshop or a scanner these days, but you get the idea.
 
Sometimes is can be pretty overwhelming to think about all my different hopes and daydreams, so it was therapeutic to get these ones down into a drawing, and then realise that I already do some of them.  (camp, ride my bike, hike up mountains....)



4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I tell my husband, there are so many things I want to do in life and I think sometimes It clutters my day. I'd like to try this. Maybe getting it all out will help me to be more focused. If I do, do you mind if I share it on my blog (reflectionsthenandnow.blogspot.com) and link to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab drawings, jill. you are so good!
    i like the look of these activities too. especially sea kayaking. i really feel like doing a spot of that right now.

    sometimes i wonder if i'm going to have time to do it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. PS Your bum made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete