Wednesday 13 April 2011

Making the most of my holiday

Good morning friends, thought it would be nice to share some pictures from yesterday's making session. I altered a pattern to make some 50s style highwaisted knickers and I was really happy with the result. The blue fabric in the third picture is what I made them from. I've also been working on some egg cosies for the shop and they should be ready in a couple of days. I've worked on the shape and they're looking good. I hope that you are finding time to work on projects too. Enjoy your wednesday.










6 comments:

  1. Is there a picture of the finished project? I love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been gone only a few days and I see that you have been busy, busy. Glorious - that is the word to describe your work. I am addicted to it. Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're fully enjoying your easter break, my friend ! Lotsa hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing photos of projects in process. I hope you had success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun! i'd love to see a picture of those knickers. keep making...

    ReplyDelete