Tuesday 9 June 2009

Welcome to this project

I wanted to create a new project for myself which would be rewarding and not to demanding. I used to be very good about writing to friends and sending letters and packages, I have missed doing this on a regular basis. I decided that sending a postcard everyday would be a good thing for me to do. I'll draw a picture of something i have seen that day and I'll send it someone I know. I'm going to try and do it for a month. If I manage a month I'll keep on doing it. I'll update them on this space when I can.
sent to Grandad in Liverpool, he appreciates reusing things.
sent to Jo Blacker in London

sent to Joseph in London


sent to my brother and his wife, Neil and Rachel in Edinburgh

sent to an old friend I haven't been in contact with for a while, Billy in Glasgow.






3 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully original idea. i love looking at these drawings. You've made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! You may want to put this explination in the sidebar. It took a minute for me to find it. What have been the responses to you postcards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I am thinking about trying it too. :)

    ReplyDelete