Monday 9 July 2012

Flower Power

I haven't been around much lately.
There hasn't been that much crafting or drawing going on.
It's a bit of a strange time, not in a bad way.

I did however, manage to make this great Tshirt to wear for going out dancing. I bought and old Tshirt from a charity shop, cropped it, and sewed lots of flowers on it. The flowers are a mix of stiff polyester, satin and cotton. I also used vintage glass beads in the centre of each flower.


I hope you guys are doing good and well. My apologies if I haven't stopped by your blog lately. I hope your summers are going nicely. I won't stop raining here in London! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice T-shirt!Have a great summer!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies, my friend, we all know life can get very busy.
    You new cropped Tee is so much fun !! As cute, fun and cheerful as you are !
    Big warm & sunny hugs !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you wore a flower in your hair as well! x

    ReplyDelete