Thursday 22 December 2011

In Scotland

My grump didn't last long. I was hit by pre-Christmas handmade present meltdown which resulted in me turning the living room  into a workshop for two days straight. But thank you for the cheering words, they did help. The presents all got made and I'm very pleased with them so I look forward to showing you pictures.

I'm in Scotland now, looking through knitting patterns and craft books with my Mum. I don't have wintery pictures of Scotland yet (there's no snow, or even frost, even though it was -15C or 5F last year!). Anyway, here are some summery Scotland pictures from my visit earlier in the year. It's always lovely here. 





And whilst I show summer photos I hope you are cozying up with a mulled wine and starting to relax. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I love Scotland although I have never been there. I think it must be very very beautiful!And I have friends there!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know your mom was in scotland
    I really want to visit there one day

    ReplyDelete